Monday, January 11, 2010

Another Weird Dreammmm~

Talk about weird...

It wasn't as clear as the last one and I'm already forgetting most parts, but here goes... hahas... a mini summary of my most recent dream:

My female boss was in love with me. She was confessing her love to me. She didn't care if I was with her for career benefits or just because I had feelings for her too. Even if I just wanted a higher position, she said she wouldn't mind as long as she gets to love me....

...scene change...

We were all packed and ready for vacation. A vacation to Japan! The trunk was full. Everyone's got smiles on their faces. Who doesn't wanna go to Japan? But I couldn't get rid of that feeling like I was forgetting something. Then it hit me! I forgot to bring socks! oh no! we had to go back and my parents were wondering what I was looking for...

hahas... first part was the most awkward ever! the second part makes me contemplate how I'm always forgetting a sock or two and maybe some shoes in my dreams. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message~